Information that we will collect automatically
Device information: We may also collect information about your device each time you use the Website. For example, we may collect information on the type of mobile device that you are using and its unique device identifier (for example, the IMEI number, the device’s mobile phone number, or the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface), the type of mobile browser that you are using, the mobile operating system that you are using, mobile network information and the time zone setting.
Information on your device: We may also collect information which is stored on your device each time you use the Website. For example, we may collect contact information, login information, photos, videos and other digital content with your prior consent.
Location data: We may also collect information to determine your location using GPS technology or such other location tracking software we may use from time to time. Some of the features of the Website will require access to such location data to work. If you would like to use any such feature, you will be asked to consent to provide such location information. You can withdraw your consent to providing this information at any time by contacting us via [email protected].
Information from third parties: Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies), which we will add to the information we already hold about you in order to help us supply our services to you.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- Research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- Customer profiling and analysing your preferences;
- Marketing (Please see 'Marketing and opting out' as set out below);
- Fraud prevention and detection;
- Billing and order fulfilment for purchases made through our website;
- Credit scoring and credit checking—see 'Credit checking', below;
- Customising the Website and its content to your particular preferences;
- To notify you of any changes to the Website or to our services that may affect you; and
- Improving our services.